Aug 22, 2008

Musings.

If I were [add appropriate article]:

beginning, I would be: It was a dark and stormy night.
month, I would be: February.
day of the week, I would be: Friday, with coffee and friends.
time of day, I would be: Twilight.
planet, I would be: Pluto?
season, I would be: Fall.
sea animal, I would be: A sea-horse.
direction, I would be: Not the one you'd follow.
piece of furniture, I would be: An easy-chair with long wooden arms.
sin, I would be: Sloth.
liquid, I would be: Volatile.
fraud/scare, I would be: Funny.
gem, I would be: Rare.
tree, I would be: Prolly cut down.
tool, I would be: A pen.
kind of weather, I would be: A kaalboishakhi.
musical instrument, I would be: Out of tune.
animal, I would be: Not a very good pet.
emotion, I would be: Sarcasm.
vegetable, I would be: Peas.
sound, I would be: A jangle.
element, I would be: Earth.
car, I would be: Fast.
song, I would be: Something made up on the spot.
food, I would be: A morsel.
place, I would be: Not fond of visitors.
material, I would be: Cotton.
taste, I would be: A mellow aftertaste.
scent, I would be: The smell of freshly ground coffee.
religion, I would be: Mystical.
sentence, I would be: Crisp.
facial expression, I would be: A grimace.
subject in college, I would be: Not something people opt for.
shape, I would be: A diamond.
quantity, I would be: A pinch.
colour, I would be:White.
thing, I would be: A broken door.
landmass, I would be:A valley.
book, I would be: Liked by a few.
monument, I would be: Immortalized.
artist, I would be: Struggling.
collection of poems, I would be: Private.
watch, I would be:Chic.
god, I would be:Confused.
vowel, I would be: O.
consonant, I would be: P.
formula, I would be:Easy to remember.
Science, I would be:Non-existent.
theory, I would be: Fallacious.
famous person, I would be: Hiring somebody else to do long tags.
electronic equipment, I would be: Pricey.
sport, I would be: Unpopular.
movie, I would be: In a foreign language.
cartoon, I would be: Garfield.
explorer, I would be: Lost, believed to be dead.
scientist, I would be: Mad.
relation, I would be: The eccentric.
river, I would be: Prone to floods.
intoxication, I would be: impossible to quit.
alone, I would be: Solitary.
question, then I would be: Inane.
hobby, I would be:Bordering on obsession.
habit, I would be: Harmless.
end, I would be: Open.

17 comments:

Rhea Silvia said...

this be nice.

Rhea Silvia said...

and the changed blog

Shree said...

this blog is "Daarun"...i mean the new layout.
and also, amra shobai and i mean shobai likhechhi "arm-chair with extended arms"...haha! yeah awesome tag. True.
Aar tor "jangle" khub priyo nah? It tends to come back in many of your writings. Interesting.

CheshireCat said...

@rhea
Thankoo.

@Zephyr
Mine is an easy-chair though.I think there's a difference.An easy-chair is lower and more laid out.And I think 'jangle' is just a Dylan influence.

Magically Bored said...

I love the new blog look- very *you*, somehow.
This is an interesting tag, eh? I especially like your answer about what you would be if you were a famous person. Heh.

Anonymous said...

i had written "a rockingchair by the window". all of us have a fetish for being sat on, it seems :P

CheshireCat said...

@Fishy!
Well, I would.;)Just as most of the celeb blogs are ghost written.

@julychild
I guess. :D

Shree said...

emma i meant easy/rocking chair...ota typo :P *scratches head*

CheshireCat said...

A rocking chair isn't an easy chair.An arm-chair might be, but I think technically arm-chair means any low chair with arms. :O

Whatever.*shrugs*

AbhijanB said...

thief! you stole my BYLINE format text at the bottom :P

CheshireCat said...

@joe
I have nooo idea what you're talking about.

AbhijanB said...

*put together from scratch by...*
that was my creation! :P
ahh well, fine go have it.
:-/
thief! :P

CheshireCat said...

"Put together from scratch" has been on my blog for a very lng time.Since I changed the blog name to blue guitar. And that has been for ages. Accuser! :X

AbhijanB said...

Fine, settle for fellow JUDEan Random Co-Incidence or some weird explanation like that.

Naah fuck it! Im goin with "THIEF!!!" :P

CheshireCat said...

@Joe b r

I refuse to participate in this inane argument any longer.

Not yet there. said...

I love this. =)

kumbhakaran1 said...

Some of the things that fired up my imagination.
Planet - Pluto (Because it's so far away? Because they haven't really reached a decision yet whether it is a planet or not? Because it will take a considerable effort for us to reach it and reveal it's mysteries?)

Sea Animal - Sea Horse (Did you know that the male sea horse is supposed to carry the eggs with it? Wonder if it has got something to do with that.)

Animal - Not a very good pet (Ja ja ja! Loved this one)

Vegetable - Peas (Multiple sweet pods tucked away into a soft green shell. Only when you open the shell do you realize how many pods are inside. Such a mysterious vegetable in it's own small way.)

Vowel - O (Because it is between I and U? Ja ja ja!)

Subject - Not something people opt for. ( :) )

River - Prone to floods (Lovely thought. I wonder if it has something to do with emoness. :P)