Sep 1, 2008

Day one.

Some days are easy.Some days are positively exhausting.I hope I never reach the point when they are simply days.With no tags attached.

Strings. Strings.

It's strange how certain tastes are not yours.They are the collective taste of a society or a group,put into your head for keeps.How you're expected to like certain things.And dislike others.

Tracks.Well-beaten tracks.

I need time to know.To look around.To decide for myself.

Run!

6 comments:

Rhea Silvia said...

Yes. Thank you. That's what I'm brooding about as well.

Magically Bored said...

Your post makes lots of sense. I know exactly what you mean.

Shree said...

strange, but this post has affected me in a weird way. Thank you as well. *HUG*

aar ki coincidence! i have actually put up something on my blog called "Run!"...currently my
2nd last post:) That's what I'm trying to do now...to run and fight.

storyteller said...

Somehow I find it much easier to like things that perhaps I am not supposed to or expected to like?

CheshireCat said...

@rhea
You're welcome.

@fishy!
:)

@Zephyr
*hugback*

CheshireCat said...

@shreya
I know what you mean.
I was talking more about how we sometimes don't realize which tastes are our own.