Tomorrow I will pick up and leave.
In a split second of freedom, of epiphany, of love.
Tomorrow the elevator will loosen and fly away with me in it. And the doors will turn to glass.
Tomorrow I will touch the mirror and it will be liquid, and I will pass through it. Like water.
Into Dream.
Tomorrow the concrete will open out into the green which will lead into the woods.
Tomorrow I will cross that violet hill in my head. I will jump over the cliff into the void.
But there will be a magic carpet. Waiting. Spread against the painted sky.
Tomorrow I will cease to exist.
Tomorrow I will pick up and leave.
5 comments:
Tomorrow I have a test on Fallen Women and The Shadow-Line.
I will pick up nothing, as I can see, but I am sure to leave.
On a decent(sober) note-this is quite lovely. You are a little creator of exquisite soliloquys.
@ahona
Since I have said Shadow line test as well, I'm not doing any picking up either. Or leaving.
*sigh*
Tor soliloquy-ta pore mone pore gelo. There was this period, lasting a couple of months or so, when I used to have these dreams 'bout these remarkably mobile elevators. They were never really the center of the dreams, but they'd crop up at weird moments - just when I'm lost in a futuristic supermarket, or being chased down the driveway of this haunted mansion by a car (which was actually trying to catch these man-eating li'l brats who were running after a bleeding football, neveryoumind, I used to have bizarre dreams at that time) - and suddenly, there I'd be in these glass cubicles that could go up and down, left and right, down diagonals and curves, and would invariably ditch me in the end.
On a different note, the mirrorsnap is by Shreya, no?
"Tomorrow is the parting
The end to all the practicalities
Tomorrow the practicalities will give way to memories
Memories that will resurrect the last parting
The eternal one."
Can anybody be really sure of 'tomorrow'?
Great work, beautifully composed, keep it up :)
@whitenights
Na,mirrorsnap'ta ami tulechilam. Dept. Picnic'e.
P.S. Veryweird dreams you have, I must say.But I'm sure they are interesting. :P
@Diya
thank you. :)
Post a Comment