There are times when I feel trapped inside an enormous snow-globe: a carefully-constructed, fragile, see-through world, where everything is still, waiting eternally for someone to shake them around.
And the only way out is by shattering your sky, your world.
9 comments:
Eh Heh Heh! Emo!
@anon
Motei na.You are the one who's emo.
I am not the one who feels trapped inside a snow globe. :P
But you're the one who wants to go through 'Aloneville' and whatnot to Hermit Junction, remember?
I second Neelu.
EMO!
I second both of them :D
EMO EEMO EEMO!
Abar amake emo bole, huh!
Being trapped inside a snow-globe can make you a sneeze a lot. then you'll discover you can't breathe. Then there will a massive effort. Sneeze! Byaas, snow-globe shatters.
Ei niye eto chinta?
@Arse poetica
Point.
Thankoo. :)
No. I want to get to Hermit Junction without going through Aloneville. Read posts properly. :P
Post a Comment