There are too many Grinches around,I tell you.
I mean people actually laugh when I tell them I want to put up christmas stockings for Santa to fill.
*What?*
No one's too old for Santa.
Which is proved by the fact that at Nandan yesterday,Santa (thin and lanky and minus whitefluffymoustache but Santa nevertheless)gave me sweets...despite there being many many "kids" around.
So there.
7 comments:
No one is too old to believe in Santa. Although Santa seems to be something of a racist( since I've never met anybody in India who's actually managed to get Santa to fill up their stockings)
awww this is really sweet :D
Merry christmas!
my santa was the nicest, he was in cal for a while so he got me earrings from Chamba lama because he knew i love the place... who says there is no santa?
One lucky girl u r then!!! Was around that place the entire morning and afternoon...and forget about sweets....nobody was there to offer batashaa and paani.
@shreya
Merry christmas!
@everybody else
Merry Christmas to you too...
Aww!! He did? That was very sweet of him!:)
Its a little too late to say merry christmas now. But hope you had a merry christmas.:)
i got presents from santa too :)
Post a Comment