Jan 28, 2009

Wishful thinking.

The weather is so painfully perfect.
It smells of spring.
Of remembered loves.
Of oldforgotten hedonism.
With just a hint of a lingering restlessness.

How I wish I could fly!

8 comments:

Shree said...

Ahh, same wish here as well!
:)

Arse Poetica said...

I puked after eating phuchhkas the other day. I ate phuchhkas after a long stretch thanks to all these things you describe...
Spring is in the air.
Spring is in my ass.

CheshireCat said...

@Zephyr
:)

@ahona
:D
You ate too many phuchkas.On that note, I don't see the big deal about phuchkas. go my way: eat more churmur/batata puri.Healthier.
At least that's what I'd like to believe.

Magically Bored said...

I wish I could fly too.
And make cheesecake.
>wistful sigh<

CheshireCat said...

@Dreamweaver
Fly while eating cheesecake or eating cheesecake while you fly?

phenomenal woman said...

the air smells of springs
let's all wish for wings!!
this restlessness is bliss
each breeze flies a kiss
love is soaring high
really longing to fly!

:)
nice little post.

CheshireCat said...

@Pw
*is amazed*

Arse Poetica said...

literally spring was in my ass. but woddever :D