Those who are dead are not dead They're just living in my head. And since I fell for that spell I am living there as well, oh... (Coldplay)
I wonder.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Darn! Eeeeks! I don't know who you are (which of the current ED 4 students i.e.) but you know me and that's an unfair advantage! Please please don't describe me as an 'phillum critic' in your sidebar; it is sending me to a ludicrous depression, in an abysmal chillum fatigue! I understand you no like me ... hmpff.
8 comments:
Darn! Eeeeks! I don't know who you are (which of the current ED 4 students i.e.) but you know me and that's an unfair advantage! Please please don't describe me as an 'phillum critic' in your sidebar; it is sending me to a ludicrous depression, in an abysmal chillum fatigue! I understand you no like me ... hmpff.
@Anindyada
Is this better? :D
Yup! This one is miles better. ;)
the dead will rise from the grave
and my memories lie forever a slave.
why am i such a surprise, by the way?
:P
@PW
Because it's strange how long I didn't know you blogged, considering I know most of the others who do.
Ching never told me, either. :)
i was reminded of this poem by maya angelou...
@soliloquist: Ekhaneo abar shei irritating Ching? No! *wails*
Pls visit www.deepteshpoetry.blogspot.com.I loved ur blog
Deeptesh
Post a Comment