Feb 23, 2009

Afterthought.



Has it ever occurred to you that you are living Someone Else's dream?
Somewhere somebody wanted a computer.
A car.
A job.
Education.
Love.
Life.
Time.
Somewhere somebody wanted a dream.


P.S.My blog grows more morbid and more meaningless each day.

I grow old. I grow old.

I think my blog is dying.

8 comments:

rukmini said...

You know there's some crisis when you start quoting T.S. Eliot. :P

So... what's the crisis? ;)

CheshireCat said...

@rookie
:D
Writers' block, perhaps.

Bone said...

erm was it me who purposefully instilled the sense of morbidity in you, m'dear? aw, come on. look at me. i must have been fossilized already.

(only i'm not.)

cheer up!

CheshireCat said...

@monidipa
No, of course not. :)
It's just a general state of mind.

Reeti said...

those are the truest lines i've read in sometime :)

Arse Poetica said...

Conversely, maybe your blog has started living? ;)

Which means that death is not ugly, life is. And Socrates would give you his most profound nod in agreement.

CheshireCat said...

@reeti
:)

@ahona
*tries to nod sagely and fails*

kumbhakaran1 said...

I don't know why this feeling that "I grow old" hits a person every now and then. It makes you wonder how far you have come and you still have 3/4th of your life ahead of you. Statistically speaking.