Dec 17, 2009

And the world we know is slowly and inevitably dying around us, leaving in its wake a trail of coffee-stained evenings.
Nostalgia curling up comfortably over old,half-forgotten memories.
Endings are so scattered and abrupt, like blown-out paper bags suddenly bursting into pieces. Leaving scraps of torn paper for the ragpicker to collect.

8 comments:

storyteller said...

Why why do you write SO well?

Magically Bored said...

Seriously.
I'm jealous.

CheshireCat said...

@storyteller and MB
Pfuit!

Madhura said...

btw, I didn't know this blog existed. I was only aware of the grin without etc. just came upon this. like finding a long lost russian folk tales book in a second hand book shop. that is to say, happily surprised and grateful.

CheshireCat said...

@Kittycat
:)

Arse Poetica said...

dushtu meye ;)

Shree said...

"Endings are so scattered and abrupt, like blown-out paper bags suddenly bursting into pieces. Leaving scraps of torn paper for the ragpicker to collect."
- Boro bhaalo. Ish, I think I'm falling in lurve :P

Shree said...

Still I would say my favourite posts are the one on Leh, and 'Monsoon'. :)