Stains and reflections.
'love' it actuallybut how can you put things soo beautifully?PS: how goes mission pushing.vitamin.pills.down.the.throat.of.dogs (not bitches)?
@SSS Operation P.V.P.D.T.D.(NB) goes reasonably well.Goitre is difficult to find, though. Oh, and thankoo. =)
Lovely. You write entirely too well. :P
which one s Goitre? is he after my times?
:)eta amar khub bhaalo legechhe, jodio bujhte na pere anubhabtai beshi korchhi
Tor kichhu post'er maajhe arekta post jeta onekdin mone rekhe debo.P.S. Ebar aami confirmed, I am in love. :P
@MadhuraNo, I think you've seen him. Large, black and brown, male.@APOma.Thankoo. :P@the lonestarRetard. :)
@soliloquist: Oh, how cruel can You get! :P*sobs*
Post a Comment
8 comments:
'love' it actually
but how can you put things soo beautifully?
PS: how goes mission pushing.vitamin.pills.down.the.throat.of.dogs (not bitches)?
@SSS
Operation P.V.P.D.T.D.(NB) goes reasonably well.Goitre is difficult to find, though.
Oh, and thankoo. =)
Lovely. You write entirely too well. :P
which one s Goitre? is he after my times?
:)
eta amar khub bhaalo legechhe, jodio bujhte na pere anubhabtai beshi korchhi
Tor kichhu post'er maajhe arekta post jeta onekdin mone rekhe debo.
P.S. Ebar aami confirmed, I am in love. :P
@Madhura
No, I think you've seen him. Large, black and brown, male.
@AP
Oma.Thankoo. :P
@the lonestar
Retard. :)
@soliloquist: Oh, how cruel can You get! :P
*sobs*
Post a Comment